Friday, June 19, 2009

Ok, so I didn't go to bed after all.







Showing off her new shirt - it's believable until you get a closer look at the dirt on her face!
(Thank you, Marilyn!)


Watching...something?? I found her all curled up like this - doesn't she look sweet?


AHA! I always knew she was part monkey!



Um, Ju? I don't think that's really meant to be worn on your head. And it doesn't exactly match your dress.


Isn't she gifted? Only 2 years old and already playing checkers.



You might not want to look right now, Kenny, but I think someone is cheating!



And, last but not least, her new favoritest thing to do. She's "simmin'". This evening she came and brought me one of her swimming diapers, then said, "Mom, where's my swimmin' poot?"
I'm not sure, but I think she might have gotten 'pool' and 'suit' a little mixed up! :-)
Mommy is thoroughly and completely (and painfully) burnt.
Juju does not care.
She says, "don't worry. Mommy, it doesn't hurt!"
Really? For some reason, I thought it did!

No comments: