Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Salvation Message

Just a thought...
Today, as I was writing my earlier post, I wanted to put something, you know a link of some kind, at the end so that should someone read the post that isn't a Christian, and wants to become one, they could go there and read a simple Salvation message.
So, I thought, surely I could go to a church website and find something like that, right?

Apparently, that would be a no. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I went to multiple holiness church websites; yes, they pretty well all had a "What We Believe" page, but not one had a simple message on "How To Get Saved". So, curious, I started looking around... churches, well-known radio preachers, gospel singers...only a very few had something like that.

To be honest, I was somewhat ashamed. For those of us in some type of ministry, this is what we are supposed to be all about!

So, if you look on the left sidebar, under the 'Links' heading, you will find a link titled simply, How To Be Saved. It's not all original content; I found a page that I mostly agreed with somewhere and altered it a bit.

However, it's there. Feel free to take it, copy it, use it on your own website, church website, etc.

Let's put the Gospel message out there where someone who needs it can find it!

No comments: