Friday, August 30, 2013

Change...

Change is good, right?

If you remember, a couple of weeks ago I posted about possibly changing the blog name. While I didn't get any input on here, a couple of you did comment on Facebook with your suggestions for what I should name the blog. Neither of those made the final cut, but I thank you for you input, anyway! (You know who you are)

You'll notice that there is a new header with a new title.
You might wonder why I chose that particular title - after all, this is not primarily a music blog. If you're curious, there is also a link at the top of the page that will tell you a little bit about why I chose that particular name. After asking for suggestions,  I was thinking about it, and out of the blue, this is the phrase that came into my mind. After thinking about it while longer, I slowly became convinced that this was the right thing to do. And after thinking about it for a couple more weeks, here we are!

Hope you like it!!! :)

3 comments:

Dreamin' said...

Love your blog title!! :)

Kimberly said...

i love the new title!! it's perfect!! (and we must plan a visit to the symphony together...one of my favorite things to do!:)

Charity said...

I like it!! :)