Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Handy Helpers

When you're baking cakes and making all kinds of yumminess for Thanksgiving dinner, you should always have a taste-tester! I have two: I call them my Handy Helpers.


The eldest; she can be helpful - especially when it concerns licking bowls and beaters - that's her specialty.

And this one...well, he's very helpful if you need a mess made! He can make a mess in 2.5 seconds - getting him to clean it up is a bit harder, though.


When they hear the mixer, they both come running. They have this idea that the more 'helpful' they are, the more likely they are to get first dibs on the beaters. Of course, friendly chaos insues as each one jockies for position as 'helper'...


But how you resist a face like that?

Or this?

Or maybe I'm just prejudiced!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: