Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictures, As Promised

Perhaps someone should explain to her that swimsuits are not generally meant to be worn on the head?

Jumping on the bed-don't worry, I stopped it as soon as I took the picture! :-)


How could anyone resist this grin?

Mommy and the Giggle-bug
This child of ours is SO helpful...I put her in the tub tonight and came back a few minutes later to discover that she had decided to do her own laundry; all of her clothes that I had just taken off of her, plus a towel, were in the tub with her! Then, after she got them 'clean', she took them out and put them beside the tub. If only she had wrung them out first....................
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ah yes...the joys of bathing toddlers! I recall one time when a "bug" had the misfortune of being in my boys' bath water...Let's just say they bailed him out into the floor. Did I mention they used big buckets (full of water) to toss him overboard?!! Cute pictures. Y'all have a great Thanksgiving!